In this video, Taylor Rhodes gave an update on June 2020 Market. He talks about changes in the trend of total active listings, average and median sales price, total market time, inventory and comparison with other months and last year. Below are some details:
▪ June 2020 closed sales: 2,709.
▪ Total active listings = 5,476; decrease of 516 listings compared last month.
▪ Total market time increased from 38 days in May to 42 days in June.
▪ Inventory is very low which means it is a seller’s market.
▪ June 2020 pending sales were up to 17.4% from May of 2020.
▪ Average sale price increase = 2.6% increase from June 2019
▪ Average median price increase = 3.9% increase from June 2019